tisdag 8 oktober 2024

Norton Seeley Till salu

 This bike is the Scandinavian Championship winning bike 2024.

5 wins, one second and one forth, raced in Sweden, Norway, and Finland.

Frame is a genuine Colin Seeley frame, number CS370S, it is probably from the beginning for a Suzuki T500.
Öhlins rearshocks
Seeley forks and rearwheel
Loockheed calipers, it has now other front discs than seen on the pictures


Engine is standard stroke and bore. Crankshaft is a copy of a Maney crank with steel centerpiece. New billet conrods before the season. JE-Pistons, camshaft Megacycle. Amal Mk2 34 mm carbs,
Engine is built to pull from low rpm and it sure does, no use of rewing it. I guess I have changed gear before 6000 rpm in races. There is no revcounter and only a revlimiter at 6900 rpm and it has seldom interferred. It doesn´t have the absolute extra hp on top but it is almost as fast as the fastest triples especially on the first half of the straight. The low revs make it reliable and when you pull the throttles it never hesitates.

Gearbox is Quaife fivespeed, and it works super. Commando clutch that are nice when racing but I haven´t done one good start with it at 7 atempts so it has been a lot of overtakings the first laps. It seems that I can´t handle and get the feel for the diaphragma spring but others can so it is most likely just practice that is needed.

I bought and modified this bike to win the championship and so I did. It is probably the most fun bike to race I have ever had. It is really not the best at anything but as a complete package it is the best I have ever had and I have had a lot of racebikes.

Price 10 000 euro

It can be delivered to the continent in November.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar